Advantages of pressure gel forming for zero position voltage transforme
The pressure gel forming method for zero position voltage transformer belongs to the technical field of electrical manufacturing and power equipment. This method has the following advantages:
(1) significantly reduce the labor intensity of workers;
(2) improve production efficiency and improve mold turnover time;
(3) the presence of air gap can be reduced by pumping the SF6 gas into the pressure gel mold first and then the air gap can be reduced, and the local discharge performance of the product can be improved significantly. The system can be put to zero under the standard voltage 14.4kV voltage.
(4) to improve the appearance quality of the voltage transformer, the pressure of 0.25 to 0.35MPa of the product is required during the molding process of the pressure gel. The size shrinkage of the mould after die release is small, the mold surface and the glossiness of the appearance of the product are obviously improved.
(5) improve the toughness and cracking resistance of the products, and the active silica micropowder has better compatibility with the epoxy resin system.